Father's Day 2014
One of the biggest reasons why I married my slim was because I knew how amazing he would be as a dad. And even still he has blown me away with just how amazing he truly is!
There is no question that he loves both Lexi and Izaac with his whole heart. Even after a busy day at work, he wants to play in bed, sing songs, read books, give pony rides, and cuddle with his kids.
And the kids just love this. They both get SUPER excited when they hear the garage door open right before dinner because they know... "DADDY IS HOME!"
He definitely adds comfort, safety, and whole lotta fun to our family.
Thanks for being the best dad to our children Jimmy. I love you and wouldn't want to raise children with anybody else!
For Father's Day this year, we made him breakfast in bed. Pancakes, eggs, and sausages. Lexi was an excellent helper.
And lucky for them, daddy shared his plate in bed with them!
Here he is giving Lexi some thank you kisses
I honestly don't remember that much more of the day at this point. But I do know, we loved celebrating the greatest guy on the planet! =)

So sweet!
ReplyDelete