Fourth of July!
We had a great fourth of July over here!
Jimmy was working but it happened to be one of his short days so he didn't have to go in until 10am. This worked out perfect because we were able to go to the ward breakfast that morning together as a family.
And I'm so glad we did because it was so much fun talking to everyone, the food was actually incredible (someone made this homemade syrup and it was to die for) and it was the kickoff to an awesome friendship with this one new family in the ward, the Andersons.
I went to Jess's later that afternoon (they live 2 minutes away so we can walk!) and then their family came over our house later that night to play games after Jimmy got back home. And since I am so behind on blogging I can just tell you, we see them ALL the time, love them, and are sooooooooo glad they moved to Cottonwood!
So no crazy fireworks or whatnot but it was a very fun day.
Happy Fourth!

Comments
Post a Comment