June in Pictures

The first weekend in June we sped down to Phoenix to finally visit our newest nephew Thor! I could not wait to see him.

And he really is one of the cutest newborn babies I have ever seen. And he was so good! We stayed at Jake and Cari's and he was the perfect baby the whole time.

So happy we finally got to meet you Thor! We love you so much already!




The next day we were in Phoenix we spent some time outside by the pool at Jake and Cari's which was amazing. 
Pool time is definitely the thing I miss most about living in the valley.







After we got back home, the month went even faster than May did! My goodness, time really does fly by when you are having fun!

Even though most of our days were spent right in our home, we had a very fun filled month. Here are some more pics!

"Hand stands" in the hallway


Finally someone besides mommy who loves a good PP&J!


First french braid! ... I was so proud of both myself and Lexi.
Me, for making some sort of shape at all lol and for Lexi for being so nice and still


I couldn't love them more if I tried!


Lexi is becoming quite the helper! She even got to do the eggs this time! 
... yes I may have had to pick out a couple shells =)




This is what you do when it's hot and you have no pool or car to go and at least get a small one





Cuddling time with daddy... sorry babe, cut you off just a little =)


Some summer pictures mommy took one afternoon



Izaac, enjoying his breakfast in peace


Painting in undies yet again. 
This girl loves to paint
And this mom loves clean clothes =)


Another afternoon in the "pool" =)


Izaac has started to topple and crash onto his blanket every now and then, to just take a minute or two to rest and snuggle and I finally captured it!
Hehe, he is such a cutie


Has mastered going down the stairs!
Yay for mommy's back! 


Playing "K, I'm gonna go to sleep, say goodnight, and close the door"


Blurry, but I still just love this picture of us


This one was taken on Father's Day when we were all playing on the rug.
And I just love both of their smiles


"I'm a wizard mom! and I'm gonna turn you into a goat!"


Finally found a sippy cup that this boy actually likes. 
Hallelujah!


I can no longer bake or cook literally ANYTHING without this girl being right there on the counter asking every 1 second, "Can I help? Can I help??"


Ahh, pizza outside on a perfect summer day =)


Some bath time fun!


And a picture of me and Jimmy... in case you were getting bored of just seeing the kids =)
Still love this boy with all I have. 



See ya later June!





Comments

Popular Posts