Paint in a box


One summer afternoon, I decided it would be fun to let the kids have a free for all painting experience. I thought it would be fun for them to not care about getting messy and to just paint and do their thing. 
... I'm not completely crazy though.  
To make sure it wouldn't completely get out of hand (mostly... to keep Izaac from running away covered in paint) I decided to stick them in one of the huge boxes we received from Amazon. 

It was perfect weather outside and so I planted the box right outside on our deck. 

Put them inside.
And gave them some paint.

It was adorable. And super duper easy to clean up, since well I didn't have to clean up anything! 
Well except for them...

But since the finger paint is so easy to come off, all it took was a fun afternoon bath.

A perfect afternoon. 











Comments

Popular Posts