Mother's Day 2014


Obviously this is LATE. Oh well =)

And this particular post isn't so much about the day even though it was very nice, but more about being a mom.

It really is impossible to use words when describing how much I love my children and being a mother. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes.

I ache for all those women who desperately want babies and cannot have them. And I ache for all the children who never got to truly feel their mother's love because of one thing or another.

Because it is amazing. The love is just absolutely amazing. 

A mother-child relationship is truly one of a kind.

I understand a lot more completely now, why having a family is center to God's plan. It has only been about three years shy for me but I cannot imagine a more prominent role in helping one grow and progress.

By being a mother I have grown in ways I think would be impossible without having children. Lexi and Izaac are the reason I am learning to be all things leading back to being like my Savior. 

I know that God intended for this. In order to reach our potential we need to be apart of a family.

Again, I cannot even begin to express the joy that being a mom gives me, especially being a stay at home one.

I love love love love love it. 

Special thanks to my hubby who gave me my cute babies and made me a mom. And who pampered me on mother's day. 

Flowers, french toast, and my favorite, a nice long nap in the afternoon! =)

Oh and thank you to my mom and mother-in law. I feel so incredibly blessed to have both of you in my life!

Happy LATE Mother's Day! 

Comments

Popular Posts