Laughin' in the Tree



Have I ever mentioned how much I love the tree in our front yard. I mean, okay, it's not my favorite when it decides to throw up all its leaves in the Fall, but except for the month of November,...
 I LOVE this tree!

And I love that our kids are spending more and more time in it. The last week or so, they have spent hours just climbing and sitting in this tree. It's so rewarding to watch them out the window from the couch, and see their smiling faces. I love that they love to play outside too.

You would think they wouldn't get too much fun out of our sloped driveway and rocky front yard but they have seriously spent the majority of their days out there the last week or so!

Comments

  1. Funny but I didn't know that the trees in AZ lose their leaves in the fall. I didn't know it got cold enough... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts