But... Are the Sharks Nice?
This week was Lexi's first official Fall break. No school for a week!
So we decided to go down to Phoenix for most of it and do a couple different day outings.
At first, I thought that Jimmy would not be able to come with us, but we got super lucky in the end!
We had him for about 4 days straight with no work! It was so nice!
Our first morning there, we went to Arizona Mills.
And we first hit up the Sea Life Aquarium. I thought it was the perfect size for the kids. Not too overwhelming and big, but diverse enough to keep their interest from the start to finish.
We went with Grandma and Grandpa and I am so glad they came with us. I love seeing my children have these moments with their grandparents. It's very special to me.
One of my favorite parts was when we went into the room that had the first shark. Izaac had been asking for days, about the sharks, if they were nice?, and if they would be at the aquarium? So it was so fun to watch, when he literally started jumping up and down, wide eyed, as Jimmy showed him his first real shark. Haha I wish I would have gotten his reaction on video.
Another highlight was when there was a tunnel like area for the kids. Lexi just thought it was the coolest thing, having to duck a little. After running through it for the first time she looked at me and said, "This is like the coolest place ever!"
I had a great time and I was grateful that we got to go as a family.
After the Aquarium, we went to the Rain-forest Cafe for lunch. I know, I know... it's not the greatest food and it's pretty over priced, but I love it and I loved that everyone obliged and let me take the kids. And maybe I am still a kid myself because once again, I just thought it was the coolest lol.
Here are some of the pics from the Aquarium!

























Comments
Post a Comment