Magic and Butterflies
Because this butterfly place was absolutely INCREDIBLE!
Seriously, I was so blown away at how magical it was.
I have been wanting to take Lexi to this butterfly exhibit in Scottsdale for what's got to be, at least a year now. But we just never found the right time to go. Well now that we were in Phoenix for a week for Lexi's fall break, we finally had the perfect opportunity!
Jimmy and Grandpa opted out but Grandma and I went with both kids. Izaac really wanted to join us girls, and I am so glad he came with us.
We got there right when it opened and we were literally the first ones there. The whole parking lot was empty so we got the best spot when parking. There was no line getting in, so we didn't have to wait even one minute, and I swear we had the whole exhibit to ourselves for at least 15 minutes or so. It made it so nice because I could see how a place like this, when crowded, would not be nearly as fun.
But with no people around, we were able to catch lots of butterflies (Lexi became a pro and figured out a system to get them on her hand lol), the kids were allowed to feed the fish in the little pond, and I got to take lots of amazing pictures with no strangers in the back ground. So awesome.
I think they said there were over 2000 butterflies in the exhibit, which honestly made sense because they were literally everywhere. It seriously was just so cool and magical.
Both kids absolutely loved it.
Both kids absolutely loved it.
We stayed in the exhibit for about 45 minutes, took a break to get a snack for a bit, and then went back in for about another 20-30 minutes. And then afterwards, Grandma was so nice and let each of the kids pick out something from the gift shop.
It was crazy when we finally left because by then, the parking lot was FULL and it felt so funny just having to walk a couple feet to get to our car. It was just SO nice!









































Comments
Post a Comment