Grand Canyon Adventures
One of the things Amanda wanted to do when she came to Arizona was go to the Grand Canyon. And I am so glad because I have been wanting Jimmy to see it, ever since I went with Karen last year.
It was a bit scary with the kids, seeing that there were more than enough spots where they could just jump off the edge and fall for miles and miles, but honestly, it was better than I thought. No close calls. Whewwww. =)
It was a really nice day to go too. I had brought lots and lots of winter gear, just in case it would be too cold or windy, but luckily it wasn't bad at all. I'm actually the only one who wanted a coat.
We had fun walking around and just went along the edge path as we pleased. We didn't do any real hiking.
I was grateful for this though. I loved being able to just stare out into the canyon as we walked. What a beautiful place. It really is breath taking.
Here are some pictures




























Comments
Post a Comment