Soon to be... a Family of 5!!


Man, I have waited for this day for a long time!

I remember crying on Izaac's second birthday, just so crushed that we still weren't pregnant, and that was a year and a half ago! 

For some reason, it took two years for us to get pregnant this time around and it was probably one of the hardest things I have had to go through. 

It sounds pretty stupid, because I already have two amazing beautiful children. But man, when you are a mother, and you know you have a child up there, it's so hard to think of anything else. I have truly been humbled, especially in this last year and I have learned so much about myself and the Gospel.

Anyways, though it's a bit embarrassing (okay, who am I kidding?, really embarrassing) I have taken lots and lots of  pregnancy tests in the last two years and I mean a lot =) It was so hard to not be hopeful each and every month.

So in mid August, when I saw those double lines after I had dropped Lexi off at school, I don't think I have ever felt that elated. I mean, I was overjoyed when I found out that I was pregnant with Lexi and Izaac. And sure, I have had so many amazing happy moments in my life, but my goodness, it's impossible to even talk about the joy that I felt, that morning, without getting teary.

This baby is finally on it's way. And I could not be more grateful.

The month before, I actually finally went to the doctor. It had been two years and Jimmy and I felt like it was probably time to go in. 
So Dr. Heard-Vaghn put me on some Clomid.  

And amazingly it only took one month! I was actually scared to test because I didn't want to see just that one line, one more time, especially while taking medication. But a friend text me that morning, giving me some hope and so after I dropped off Lexi, I decided I would give it a try. And I am SO glad I did! 

I didn't think very logically because the next minute later, I was in the car with Izaac, on the way to go find Jimmy. 

This was completely illogical because well, he was working and is a DPS trooper, so he literally could have been anywhere lol.

But I believe it was not coincidence when I got on the road, talked to him, and he was able to meet me up with me at the gas station, where the exit to the highway was. 

It was one of the coolest fun things ever, to pull out that stick and show him. And it was so amazing to see his face and smile. 

Baby, you must know that your mommy and daddy are over the moon excited for you to be on your way. We already love you more than you could know.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts