Gingerbread Man Production

Lexi's kindergarten class put on a fun little Gingerbread Man play for the school and then for all the parents to watch.

She has been so excited about this play! And couldn't wait to "surprise" us with how good it was.

Of course, I was super nervous though, since this girl still can't even sing with the primary in Sacrament meeting lol.

But at the school production during the day (which I had to miss), Jess said that Lexi did great! She said that Lexi did all the hand movements and sang and everything!

So Jimmy and I were even more excited to go later that night and watch her.
Jimmy was actually working but was able to stop in right when it started and got to see the whole thing, which was so nice!

However, he didn't get to see Lexi do much, except for cry.

Poor thing was off and on crying the entire play. It was so hard to know what to do. Do I go and get here and make a scene? Or do I just let her cry?

Ughhh it was so hard.

At the end, she just said she was really nervous. Ah, our dear Lexi. It's crazy having the child that is different from all the other kids but we still wouldn't trade her in for anything.

Honestly, I was so proud of Lexi for going up there in the first place.
And she looked beautiful!

Oh, and now that the play is over, we hear the songs and story over and over again.
She has taught the whole thing to Izaac too.
Its pretty cute, if you ask me =)



Comments

Popular Posts