Introducing Snowball and Chocolate!
A couple weeks before Christmas, my mom called me up and asked, if we thought it would be okay if they got Lexi two bunnies for Christmas.
Of course, I said, "Um yes!"
I thought it was such an amazing idea and it got me so much more excited for Christmas.
Dad even took a lot of his time to make them a nice wooden hutch!
And a bonus! They said they could keep them at their house, until after baby was born. Which, made it really convenient for us.
I couldn't wait until we got back from Church that morning to go over to their house, so that the kids could open these bunnies.
And holy moly oly, they are SO cute!! They are just the cutest littlest things.
And Lexi fell IN LOVE.
It was super cute to watch her play with them the rest of the day.
Thank you so much Mom and Dad for such an unforgettable gift!
Oh! And Lexi named them, Snowball and Chocolate =)














Comments
Post a Comment