Happy New Years!
It was a pretty quiet New Years' this year, even with the whole family being together. But it was also kind of nice. I won't lie, being pregnant made it hard for me to even stay awake until midnight lol.
Jake and Cari hosted and we had lots of wings, pizza, candy, and snacks. We played games, did karaoke, and even did some fire works.
And Izaac was a completely different person than he was the last time we did fire works.
He was obsessed this time!
He must have done like 50 sparklers lol. Most of the other kids didn't really care, so it was him and Thor who did the majority of them. It was cute to watch how much they liked them.
We did them early in case the kids fell asleep but most of them had no problem staying up until midnight. It was actually kind of funny because Izaac literally fell asleep like 1 minute after twelve haha.
I think the nicest part though about the night, was that I got to spend it with my honey. Since he has been a police officer, we don't usually get to roll into the new year together, so it was kind of special.
I am excited to see what this year brings but mostly I am excited for our little boy to get here! Hopefully the next few months will go by fast!
The best selfie we got. You think with all the people around, we would have asked for a decent one but that's just the way it goes lol










Comments
Post a Comment