Bragging Rights
This cutie deserved some special smiley pancakes today!
I feel like we have gotten through a rocky couple of months and are coming on to a much better phase. Izaac has been just so good lately! And it has been wonderful.
This morning, he wanted to surprise me and so after I got back from bringing Lexi to school, his entire room was picked up (yes it was already a mess from being up so early). And when I walked inside, he was in the middle of cleaning up the bathroom too! I mean, come on! How could you not make smiley pancakes for that!
He has been so helpful to me. Not only by cleaning up after himself either. He has really started to do things for himself. He is pouring his own cereal, milk, and juice. And now that I gave him scissor privileges, he is able to open things like fruit snacks all by himself too.
It is wonderful.
Yay for big helping happy boys!
Love you Iz Piz!

Comments
Post a Comment