Follow the Yellow Brick Road
For our Young Women's New Beginnings program this year, we did a wizard of oz theme that I just had to share. It was super cute. Man, I love being in Young Womens!
I need to get the pictures from Ashlee of us with the girls but for now I don't have them.
It was a great night and I loved all the little details. My favorite part though was the cupcakes. I saw this cute idea online and I knew I had to copy. It was so fun making them!
Though, I will admit that cutting up all the little witches boots did get a bit tedious lol
Anyways, I loved the idea of the night that if we stay on the right path, that we will be happy and find ourselves back home with him some day. Here are a few pictures that I snapped before it started!




Comments
Post a Comment