Best Thing On Earth
I don't think I'll ever be able to say it enough, I absolutely love being a mother.
I love, love, love it.
Honestly, even though I have lots of places I want to go one day and lots of things I want to do and experience, I really believe that if being a mom is it for me, that's okay.
Because at least for now, it feels like this is as good as it can get.
There is nothing like holding my newborn baby boy and listening to my two older kids laughing in the back ground. Nothing, ziltch, nada. It's just the best.
I actually can't imagine being done having kids when I am holding Zavier. I just don't want this phase to end. And I tell ya, Zavier being an angel baby makes it even harder to think about being done. I mean I could seriously welcome ten more of him!
But it's not even just the amazing new born phase. It's when Lexi hands me a new card everyday, telling me that I'm her best friend. It's when Izaac asks me to tickle him and then lays in bed with me, and tells me stories about Zelda. It's having dance parties in the living room together.. It's everything really.
I wouldn't trade being a mom for anything in the universe.
And it was so wonderful on Mother's Day, waking up to two little tykes with flowers and cards in my face.
Man, do I love them.
I was so proud of them too because it had been four long weeks since Church, and I was super nervous going by myself with the baby and two kids. (Jimmy still works on Sundays)
But they did SO good. Seriously, Izaac and Lexi, were the best. And I couldn't help but get teary during the closing song during Sacrament meeting because I just felt so blessed.
As soon as we got home from Church, Lexi was determined to make me lunch, since she didn't have time to do something for breakfast, since Church is so early. So she had me sit at the table and then told me she was going to be my waitress. She then, gave me some choices on what I could have. A hot dog, a big pretzel, or a waffle. It was cute.
I chose the big pretzel and watched as she made the whole thing herself.
It was actually pretty good =)
Then later that night, Jimmy made me salmon, mashed potatoes, and broccoli for dinner and let the kids help. It was amazing. Jimmy is such a good cook.
I loved holding my baby all day long too.
Seriously, I never want to be done with this phase.
Never, ever, ever.
Love you Lexi, Izaac, and Zavier!
And here are the traditional mom Q&A's for Mother's Day!









I love what your kids wrote! It shows that they can tell they are #1 to you!
ReplyDelete