Coral Pink Sand Dunes
On Friday we all went to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes in the morning.
And it was really cool. Sand dunes are always so fun.
Unfortunately though, the good hills were pretty far and it was all really soft sand the whole way there.
I really thought that I would be able to bring the stroller over with Zavier but I was very very wrong lol.
The attempt made for quite the experience.
Luckily for my other two kiddos, Grandma opted to stay back with Zave, while I took Lexi and Izaac to the bigger hills.
And they loved it. But as expected after about only 30 minutes or so, they were done. They were hot, tired, and thirsty. So we walked back and met back up with Grandma and Zave.
And then they were happy as can be. There was sand, shade, drinks, and snacks. We actually hung out there for quite a while because the rest of the kids were troopers out there. Everyone else played on the dunes for a long time.
But the spot we were in was like perfect so it didn't matter.
We had fun making sand castles, sand cakes, and sand animals. It was fun to chat with my mom too.
Pics as per usual =)
























Comments
Post a Comment