Slide Rock
Since there was a pretty good batch of just Slide Rock pictures from our Oak Creek Canyon trip, I thought I would give it, it's own post.
We spent a couple hours here on Friday morning and it was totally worth it. I lucked out too, because Jimmy was able to come with us before he had to head out and go to work.
We all had way more fun than we thought we would.
It was pretty hot and we knew being the weekend before the fourth, that it would be pretty crowded but it was such a great time. Everyone there was so chill and nice. It was kind of like one big party.
And because it was so hot, it made the water a lot more enjoyable.
Zave liked the water too.
We made sure to keep cooling him off.
Izaac was so close to trying the big slide out but ended up getting cold feet and opted out.
Lexi on the other hand loved it. She went down with both Jimmy and me.
It was pretty impressive how there was this naturally made slide out in the rocks. It was pretty fast too.
I am so grateful for my family and that we get to do fun adventures like this time to time.




























Comments
Post a Comment