2019!
We are super excited for a new year!
I know it's going to be a great one.
It's funny. Now that we are pretty sure that our family is complete, it's kind of a weird feeling for me as this new year begins.
Each kid will get older. Holidays will continue to come and go. The house will get messy a million times and be cleaned a million times. Life will change, sure. But mostly we will just grow from here on out.
It really is a strange feeling. Especially now that I feel like time also goes by so much faster as a mom. I know it's going to seem like it's new years 2020 in the blink of an eye.
I really hope to enjoy this year's moments and to soak up every last second of my kids in the stages that they are in.
I am also giddily excited about me and Jimmy's trip to Hawaii later this year.
As for our new year's day.
We did absolutely nothing.
Zilch. Nada. Nothing.
In fact. I pretended it was still Christmas time all day. =)
Even though we had the best Christmas ever with all my family being here... it still felt like Christmas just whizzed on by without stopping for me.
So today. I cuddled up with the kids. We listened to Christmas music. And I just stared at that tree. Feeling so incredibly blessed.
Tomorrow. I will put it away. And tomorrow we will start our 2019 a little more officially.
Though, I did of course take some pictures of the kids =)









Comments
Post a Comment