Surprise for Mommy
Today we got a new dining room table. Something I have been wanting, probably since we got married lol.
But first, they are crazy expensive and second, there was really no point in ever getting one before because we knew we were still movin' around.
Well now that we are in the home that we will stay in for like ever... Jimmy got me quite the gift. I honestly had no idea that he was going to do this.
And I am in LOVE. Not only with the table but a little more so with Jimmy too lol. Not because of the table (ok maybe a little)
But.... he clearly knows me to the core. Out of all the tables out there, I seriously would have picked this one out myself. It was so endearing to me that he picked one that I just thought was so perfect.
Thanks for being so wonderful (sometimes) babe =)

Comments
Post a Comment