We've Been Hit
Almost everyone in the family has gotten sick since Christmas. But not us. And I was dang proud lol
But I was quickly humbled when all three of our kids came down with this thing. I wouldn't call it the flu... maybe it is. Who really knows. Bad cold. Some vomiting. Low grade fevers.
A pain.
And then... it got worse for the two out of three.
I actually took Lexi and Zavier in because Lexi was just NOT getting better. If anything she was getting worse and it had been a full week already. And then with Zavy, his fever started to spike a bit last night and I felt like he too, was getting worse.
Well, in one doctor's visit, we found out that Lexi had pneumonia and then they also said that Zavier was getting a mild case of the croup! What?!!
Poor kiddos. I was glad I went in.
We even had to stay for a bit because they thought it would be good for Lexi to do a breathing treatment.
Luckily, we didn't go home empty handed but had some nice antibiotics with us. Hoping in the next 24-48 hours these things are gone and we can be running around, playing again.
Poor Lexi is so tired of being sick. =(







Comments
Post a Comment