Soccer Girl!

Today Lexi started soccer! We started it over at the American Sports Center in Avondale, so its a bit of a drive. BUT it's such an awesome facility and Lexi wanted to do soccer with her friend Lacey, AND I told my kids and I'll keep telling them, I will never say no to doing a sport.

Never.

And it was awesome! I was a bit nervous because I knew that her coach was a man and I also know that Lexi still has some uncertainty with well... men lol BUT oh my goodness! You could tell that she felt so comfortable right of the bat! I was so proud of her and so impressed with both of her two coaches.

She did so awesome the whole first practice. She definitely is no where near the skill level of the other players ( oh my goodness, honestly they look like little professionals) but she never gave up and was smiling ear to ear the entire time.

I am so happy for her and I hope that this can be the start of a whole new ball game for Lexi as far as team sports go. This is her first time wanting to try it and I am psyched!

Way to go Lexi!






Comments

Popular Posts