Lexi's 7 and a HALF

Oh Lexi girl.

Time just keeps forcing you to get older and I both love it and hate it equally at the same time!!

You are such an incredible, thoughtful, talented, and beautiful young girl and I love you so so so so so so (insert 10 million more so's).

I LOVE that you are my only girl and I cherish you more each and every day. 

You are all about living life to the fullest and it keeps me in check on the regular.

For example, celebrating your half birthday of course! Why pass up an opportunity to sing, eat cake, and celebrate you ask?

And the answer? You shouldn't. 

So we made you a half chocolate cake with as little chocolate frosting as possible, just how you like it. 

You are doing so well at soccer and you amaze me at how hard you try. It also amazes me that you never show signs of discouragement even though your teammates are clearly better than you. You never get into the car and complain about it or put yourself down and I think this speaks volumes of you.

You Lexi girl, are seriously NEVER worried or concerned about comparing yourself to others. You literally don't do it. Not in sports. Not in looks. Not is academics. Not in any way shape or form.
You do you at your pace and it's incredible to me. It's actually one of our greatest and only differences. I hope that this continues to be a constant in your life because I think it is such a unique and very very special gift. 

This doesn't mean that you don't see others though. You definitely do and you love to help. You also love to make people smile. You are always writing cards for me, your brothers, daddy, grandma, your teacher or your friends. 
 And your prayers are starting to be more specific towards others as well. It is so touching to me whenever you stop and pray for someone else. It's another thing that speaks volumes about who you are.

You're still very quiet but this year you are definitely coming out of your shell more and more. Even your teacher has noticed a bit of a difference in you. 
This makes me so happy.

You're all about ice cream, unicorns, rainbows, flowers, and honestly anything that would make someone think happy or girl lol

Happy half birthday baby girl. You're amazing! 



Comments

Popular Posts