Basketball (A Whole New World)
So I got a call last week from Izaac's coach telling me that his practices for basketball this season would be on Wednesdays at 530.... Literally the ONLY time we couldn't do it. LOL
(Since that is when Lexi has soccer practice)
So I called the city and they told me that Izaac could be on a different team that practiced on Thursdays instead.
Well, talk about meant to be. Izaac and me both feel like he won the lottery with his new coach and team, or should I say coaches. He has three coaches this season which makes such a difference! And his teammates are awesome.
Anyways, his main coach's name is Coach Grant and Izaac just loves him.
But that's not the only thing that's new.
I feel like Izaac is brand new too! Ummmm...
He played AMAZING tonight. The coach came up to me at the end of practice and said the nicest things about Izaac and how he's so glad we're on his team.
So we are just stoked for this coming season. =)



Comments
Post a Comment