Love, Smash Cake, && Pics!


It is time to dote. Lexi Christine Cox is the most amazing and beautiful little girl in the world. And I don't think I will ever know why God gave us someone so incredible to be our kid. She really is so impressive. If pictures do not show this, you can read about her awesomeness at the end when I tell about her current accomplishments at age one. But I promise... she is the best =)

This past year has been the best year of my life and it is all because of our priceless little Lexi. Words cannot describe the joy of being a parent and being part of a happy family. It is something that just ignites an everlasting fire in your soul. It is amazing.

And I really can't believe that it has already been a whole year. And that she has already grown so big!


It is a miracle. And I could never deny that. 
I love you Lexi. 


On more of a cake note... to celebrate a whole year of surviving with me and Jimmy as her parents, we gave her a whole cake. She deserved it.


This, she liked. Maybe she will stick around for another year now =)






Being me, I also took some more pics of her for her birthday in her little birthday tutu



She didn't necessarily like this all that much lol 


Also, for her nona, I took some pictures of her in her new playhouse that she got from nona for her birthday. She really likes it and I have to say, so does dash =) 
I like it too. It is very cute. She is one lucky girl! 





Ok ok, time for the record keeping stuff.

At ONE year old Lexi is....

Throwing a ball
Going down a slide by herself
Climbing very well (on everything)
Putting stuff inside of stuff (like toys inside her basket... wahooo for me!)
Understanding the word "No" (as we have started spanking her little bottom when she doesn't listen)
Sleeping great. Two naps during the day, and 11-12 hours at night
Flipping through picture books on her own
Pulling Legos apart
Going under water with ease and grace!
Jumping in the pool
Going up steps
Climbing down backwards
Knowing body parts... knows belly and nose
Twirling when she dances
Putting the basketball in the hoop without help
Drinks with a cup pretty well

She is also saying new words, like "thank you", "juice", "belly" (okay so maybe it doesn't sound like the word exactly but she tries)

Still only has two teeth lol
Hates getting her nails clipped
Is keeping head bands on again
HATES the car still
Loves to share, especially food


And I am probably forgetting about a million things. Couldn't be happier still with this one. Here is to a whole new year!!!



Comments

  1. She is adorable, and special, and you guys are very blessed to have her. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable! CONGRATULATIONS to Lexi... And her sweet parents...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts