Chooo Chooo!!
We also got to go to this fun train park in Scottsdale during Jimmy's week off.
It was hot! Even at 9 in the morning! But it was still fun and I am glad we went. I got some cool pictures.
Lexi was in kind of a mood there but I guess that's gonna happen once in a while for I don't know,... the rest of our lives =)
So we just need to make the best of it. Which we did. It was fun to walk and talk and be with my man as we played and got to spend time with our kids.
It's hard sometimes (at least for me) to not just stop sometimes in the middle of everything and just say a little prayer to thank God for all that he has given me.
It sometimes sounds so routine doing these types of things since we are mostly around people who are just like us, but I know that just walking around a train park as a family is something so wonderful and something to be so grateful for.
This time after we were done we went to this little diner place called the "Sugar Bowl". It wasn't the best but it was a cute place. EVERYTHING was pink which wouldn't be my first choice in color (ok or tenth choice) but it still had a cute vibe about it. Another fun day for us!
Some fun pictures!
It was hot! Even at 9 in the morning! But it was still fun and I am glad we went. I got some cool pictures.
Lexi was in kind of a mood there but I guess that's gonna happen once in a while for I don't know,... the rest of our lives =)
So we just need to make the best of it. Which we did. It was fun to walk and talk and be with my man as we played and got to spend time with our kids.
It's hard sometimes (at least for me) to not just stop sometimes in the middle of everything and just say a little prayer to thank God for all that he has given me.
It sometimes sounds so routine doing these types of things since we are mostly around people who are just like us, but I know that just walking around a train park as a family is something so wonderful and something to be so grateful for.
This time after we were done we went to this little diner place called the "Sugar Bowl". It wasn't the best but it was a cute place. EVERYTHING was pink which wouldn't be my first choice in color (ok or tenth choice) but it still had a cute vibe about it. Another fun day for us!
Some fun pictures!











Sweet, sweet photos!
ReplyDelete