Things sure are changin' around here!
What a day.
First, my husband is officially a cop. Today was his first day. I had a feeling this day would come but it is still so crazy that it is finally here.
My husband is a police officer.... That is going to take sometime getting used to.
But I am so so so proud of you babe. You went after this dream and you got it. I just love that and how you aren't afraid to do these crazy things. It is so inspiring to me.
And I felt like I started a new job today too. I've been a stay at home mom now for two years but today I feel differently about it. I feel like I'm more in charge around this place now and like my job is more serious now more than ever because our Jimmy won't be around as much.
We spent the entire day with our Realtor yesterday and it just so happened (ok not really, because I know I was supposed to talk to this woman) that her husband has been a cop for 19 years. I LOVED talking to her. She told me that I did need to be stronger, more decisive, and less emotional. Now she doesn't know me, but that's what I got out of most of our conversations.
And I am excited. I really feel up for the challenge and being as supportive as I can. And when it gets tough, I'll just have to come back and read this again.
But I honestly feel like this is right and like we can totally do this. Once again, I am so proud of you Slim. We need people like you out there and I am so honored to be your girl!
AND!!!.....
Second, the house we made an offer on this morning was just accepted a little while ago!!!!! This is a blessing in SO many ways!!! Mainly because we will not have to spend so much time in different towns! Oh man!
I am so happy I might just sing all night long! I already couldn't sleep last night because I was arranging our furniture in the house in my head and now I'm certain it won't be much easier tonight.
Oh well! =)
(Now from an earlier post... we were going to rent maybe first and try and get into this amazing neighborhood in Bellemont. But just so happens that some things changed and we know it was for the best.)
So this home is in Cottonwood, Arizona. A charming small town just south of Sedona. And driving through it all day yesterday, made me happy that this was going to be our home for at least a little while. =)
From outside the house is beautiful. On the inside, some help couldn't hurt. But Jimmy and I are sooo excited to get started and make this house wonderful together! What a bonding experience already!
It is 2300 sq. ft and has a little more than a quarter of an acre of land. It's a perfect starter home for us. I especially LOVE the porch on the side of the house. We are just SO blessed!
Like I said, what a day!
I am so happy for you two!
ReplyDelete