The List of 2013
I was inspired by my brother to make a list of my top 10 favorite songs of 2013. And it was harder than I thought. But here they are. They honestly are not in any particular order. And for the record, Yes I am ashamed of #8. I hate both Pitbull and Kesha (okay for her, there may even be a stronger word) but hey, I like the song and will not be dishonest =)
1. Amsterdam Imagine Dragons
2. Come to Me Goo Goo Dolls
3. Chocolate The 1975
4. Summertime Sadness Lana Del Rey
5. Come and Get It -Selena Gomez
6. Thunder Clatter - Wild Cub
7. Gold -Sir Sly
8. Timber -Pitbull & Kesha
9. Burn - Ellie Golding
10. Alone Together -Fall Out Boy
2013 was a really great year for me. I had a baby, moved to another city (if you can call it that), turned 26, celebrated a 5 year anniversary with my hub, and developed a new liking for peppermint things.
Comments
Post a Comment