Gymnastics in NY!
After we got home from the culinary, we had about 15 minutes to get to this one gymnastics class that I wanted to go to. And I almost decided not to go because we were all tired from the morning and because we had to leave right then!
But I decided it wasn't up to me but up to Lexi, so I asked her if she wanted to go to gymnastics and she said yes!
So I changed her really quick and off we went.
And she of course, LOVED every second of it!
It was so fun again, just watching her run from apparatus to apparatus and pushing her body to do different things.
And I was so proud because the teacher told me numerous times that she has never seen a 2 year old with that much energy or strength.
But the thing I think I will remember most about the experience was waiting in the one room for Lexi's teacher to call us back. There were a couple classes waiting for their teachers and some of the girls were a lot older. And it just made me look at Lexi and be completely flabbergasted that I wasn't the girl anymore but a mother of the girl.
I really took in that moment, just waiting their with my sweet daughter. It's so crazy what moments stick out in our brains, but I will never forget that feeling of both awe and gratitude.
Here are some pictures of the session.
Lexi, you are a star!
Comments
Post a Comment