New York Part 3

Here are some pictures of Lexi playing with the Brio trains before we went to the Yankee Game.
(Mommy helped a little with the track... hehe) 



The next day (Wednesday) we did some shopping and then did Panera Bread for lunch, which I absolute love! 

We then had an easy afternoon that I don't remember much of. 
And later that evening we went over to Melissa's. (Next door)
Me, her, and Mary Kate were meeting up there.

And oh my goodness! It was so amazing. Sometimes I forget just how close us three were. We could have talked for hours upon hours. 

And I got to meet little Miss Molly, Melissa's sweet new baby girl. She is so precious and tiny! She isn't even a month old in this picture!


And for some silly reason, we did not get a picture of us three girls! 

Then, later when I got home that night, this is what I found



Everyone was having a music session. It was pretty cute.

The next day we went to Jump'N Jakes. 
It is a bouncy house place that also has a big room meant for babies and toddlers.
It was perfect for our age kids!

(Lexi still asks me often, "Can we go to Jump Jakes?")

Both kids had a ball! 














Later that afternoon we played outside a bit.





And that night I went out to eat at The River Station with Karen and Traci. 
And this night was absolutely amazing too. We were laughing so hard at some points. I love these girls.
I wish so much that I could live by them.

The matter how long it's been though, it still always seems just normal. 


End Part 3

Comments

Popular Posts