New York Part 2
Boy, I am so behind on blogging! And it's getting harder and harder to remember stuff! Lesson learned about waiting too long! .... oh well, I will do my best!
After Izaac's birthday we went to church on Sunday and then played games all afternoon and night. Jimmy and I would play games for forever, so we loved having a day/evening of just games.
Here are some more pictures of that day/night
The next day was a Monday. We went to Bowdoin park, got Chinese food when we got back (which was FANTASTIC!) and then went to Nona's house that night.
We had so much fun at the park. We caught frogs, saw turtles, took pictures, stared at the eagles, and played at the park. It was perfect weather too!
Such a beautiful place. Jimmy and I will always love it here because we used to come together back in high school.
The first frog caught!
The second frog caught! This one was huge!
We think he was the king of all the frogs
Back into the water you go
Here are some quick family shots mom took of us.
One day our kids will look and smile at the camera....
These pics are from the field across the pond
The kids don't see grass too often in Arizona, so they had a lot of fun just playing in the grass.
Jimmy stared at those eagles for a long time.
I thought he looked adorable
I love these pictures of mom and dad.
Dad was helping mom get down from this big rock.
They are cuties
At nona's we all talked together and of course had homemade zeppoles.
I only took a few pictures though and none of them really came out good except the last one of the house.
This is Nona's house in Peekskill.
The next day was Tuesday which meant that it was time for Jimmy to head back home.
I was surprised at how emotional I got. I must like him.
Here are some pics of the morning before he left.
End of part 2























Frogs are so funny! Bret and the boys had fun catching them too. We all sure have a lot of pictures taken at that park! You all look happy and it sounds like you had a great time.
ReplyDelete