New York Part 4

 On Thursday we went to the Children's Museum in Poughkeepsie. 

I honestly fell in love with this place! If I lived back home, I would bring my kids here all the time.

There is just so much for them to do and see! And it's all hands on!
It's perfect for their ages too! 

The kids of course loved this place too!

We first went into the main room with a huge train table, a park/tunnel kind of thing, and then some more hands on activities. 




Lexi LOVED running through this tunnel!




Someone has been discovered!


Then we went to all the different "shops and places"
It really is darling for kids



Lexi loved the bakery the most. 
She made the cake and then the cupcakes over and over and over again.



The fire station room 

The construction room





The library



Building some blocks
(I love the way she is sitting!)

 Then we went upstairs


Here the activities are mean for a little bit older kids, but they still really liked it






The place was right on the river so I got some pretty outside shots really quick before we went to lunch.
New York really is beautiful



For lunch, we went to the Apple Pie Bakery at the CIA


It was absolutely delicious! I got the crab cakes and then this lemon tart for dessert. Seriously, the lemon tart was one of the best things I have ever eaten.



Thanks for taking us mom!

We walked down to the fountains before we left. 


I will always love going to this place!





Comments

Popular Posts