Beep Beep!

We ALWAYS have boxes here. 
Always, always, and always.
Thanks to Amazon, they just keep on coming.

So instead of cutting them up this one particular morning, I thought you know what?, we should make something out of these... like homemade cars! 

It turned out to be a really fun morning. Lexi was ecstatic when I told her the idea and then so was Izaac because he could totally sense the excitement of his sister. It was cute.

I first cut the cars out while they patiently waited... well at least Lexi patiently waited lol and then I let them paint the wheels outside... Okay Izaac was just given a brush and a cup of water, but he didn't know the difference =)




As they dried, we put some construction paper on the boxes. (Didn't get pictures of this part)

And then after the wheels dried, we spruced them up and put them on the cars. 

(This project was seriously so easy)




The finished products!


Time to test them out!

Izaac liked going in and out the best lol




In reality they had way more fun making them than playing in them.

I think after about 5 minutes of playing in them, Lexi said, "K mom, I'm gonna go play in my real car outside"

Haha, oh well! Still a fun morning! =)

Comments

  1. Such a fun idea. I can tell that you love being a full-time mom. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts