Fall Fall Fall
Here is a compilation of some random pictures from October and November.
We had an amazing Fall!
Lexi is becoming such a good sport for me when it comes to pictures!
Always a good time for a good game of Elefun
Looking way too old here....
A fun afternoon on the deck
Sunset park
Hehe love this face!
Time to paint!
Sister Problems....
Love this picture
I never think to snap pictures down in the playroom, so I finally did
Cool shadow pic
Such gorgeous weather out. The kids had so much fun playing in the leaves.
One of those "attempts" at learning her letters
Feeding the ducks for an FHE
Just chillen downstairs in their "fort"
Some one was so tired she passed out in the kitchen on the FLOOR when I was making dinner.... no this hasn't EVER happened before lol
More box fun. This time they had their own individual houses
Family Walk
Waiting for Daddy... of course =)
Another beautiful morning spent at Sunset Park
The one and only picture I have of Jimmy carving the pumpkin...
Mind you.... this is after Halloween.
Better late than never I suppose =)
This girl...
Me and the cute little Zizah
Love this picture of the girls. Lex definitely loves her cousins
The end =)

















Comments
Post a Comment