No Wishes


Early November I got to once again, celebrate a birthday. This is so so so bittersweet. Getting old is both so rewarding and well....so not rewarding. 

From early on, Jimmy made sure to make me feel special. I woke up to flowers and blueberry pancakes (my fav), got to order a couple gifts online, and then we ordered Chinese food for dinner and had an ice cream cake. The cake made me laugh. It was super small but for just the four of us, it really was the perfect size. 

Anyways, as I sat there right before I was to blow out my candles (or Lexi was about to blow out the candles) I thought, wow I really don't have any wishes. Just sitting there with my hubby and two beautiful children who were all so happy and singing to me was a moment I will never forget. 
I am one lucky girl. 

Here's to being 27!





Comments

Popular Posts