Mass Destruction
K so remember when I said Izaac was trouble??....
This took place as I was making dozens of cookies for the ward Christmas party that night.
I was also thinking to myself at the time... "Wow my kids are being so good and quiet"
Rookie mistake
I must say though, I actually took it quite well. Maybe it's because I had just finished the cookies AND we had just gotten a new heavy duty vacuum... Idk but I didn't even yell.
Mom points for me =)
I just put the kids in the bath (not my best idea as the darn flour made a lovely thick paste in their hair) but as they took a bath I cleaned up the mess and it came up really fast.
It was a shame though because it was bread flour which is more expensive... how do kids always know!?
Anyways, I still love you Izaac, even though you can be mass destruction ALL the time =)

Comments
Post a Comment