Gingerbread Houses
For the last few years my talented sister in-law has made gingerbread houses for lots of friends and family and then has everyone over to decorate them.
Last year we weren't able to but this year we were!
I was so excited because I love this tradition. I think it's so fun to decorate the houses and be together with everyone.
This year was even better too because Lexi got to do a little house. It was so cute to watch her choose the different candy and decorate it the way that she pleased.
It was a good time. Thanks Tevs for letting us come and participate!
My work. There is a picture of me with it but for the sake of time, I will not try and go find it and then copy and paste =)
Had to share this cute picture of Lexi with her cousin Thor.






Comments
Post a Comment