Night Away
Jimmy and I have not had one single night away from the kids since Izaac has been born. He is now 3....
So we decided a night alone was together should probably happen.
It would have been nice to fly somewhere far away and exotic together but right now really just isn't the time. It's so hard for both of us, especially Jimmy, to leave our kids. Maybe one day we will finally do it for more than 24 hours lol.
But I have to say the 24 hours we did have, the last weekend in July, was just what we needed.
It was so nice to just be together for an entire afternoon, night, and morning. We went shopping, out to eat, to the movies, and stayed at the Hilton in Phoenix, which we actually were really impressed with.
I think it was the first night that I slept more than 5 hours in 5 years too lol.
I look forward to more night stays away with this guy.
We played a new game, snacked, stayed in that bed for a LONG time, and just enjoyed the opportunity. We will need to do it again soon!!
More pics to come, but they are on my phone that I still have to upload!

Comments
Post a Comment