Someone is Starting Kindergarten!!!


In about a week, this big girl starts kindergarten!!!
(I am trying so hard to stay calm)

For about 5 years (ya, so basically her whole life) I thought she would never be ready for this. And all summer long, I just kept thinking, maybe I really should hold her back....

Because her birthday falls only a mere two weeks before school starts, holding her back wouldn't really be a big deal...

But, even though this girl is SO reserved, SO particular with who she trusts, SO quiet and shy, and SO attached to her dear mommy (that's me) I just feel so strongly that this year is the year and she is ready. 

I have prayed and prayed and even though I am so so so so so so so nervous about it, I truly feel it is right.

So in a week, this beautiful, talented, and amazing girl starts a whole new chapter in her life.

And of course, I thought some cute school portraits were necessary. We went over to the neighborhood where some of our good friends live and snapped some cute shots. We invited Lexi's bestie Abby and her mom to come with us too so that they could get some school shots as well.

I am so glad that Abby will be starting school with Lexi. It brings alot of peace.

Anyways, here are some of the shots! 















 You are ready babe! And I have no doubt you will be the cutest girl in the school!! 

Comments

Popular Posts