We Love you Lake Powell


Another summer, another beautiful trip to Lake Powell.

This place truly has my heart and is easily one of my favorite places ever. And I LOVE that it is becoming the same way for our children as well. 
The day we were leaving, Lexi asked, "But when are we coming back?"

They were so antsy to go on this trip for weeks too and LOVED adding piles and bags to the guest room, prior to going. 
It was exciting and I thought the trip was another big win.

It is getting easier and easier every year too as they continue to get bigger. I have much longer stretches of time that I don't have to worry about them. It's pretty amazing.

This year we missed Tommy and Holly being there with us but we gained my cousin Dan and his family. Dan made it so much fun for everyone. He was always out doing something. So we got to do a water slide and a zip line this year. They were both awesome.

It was so fun to watch Lexi go down the zip line. Her feet would kick frantically the whole time. But I was so proud of her for doing it over and over.

Izaac spent most of his time in the sand or in the little kiddie pool that we brought. He felt much safer there lol. Though, towards the end of the week, he was getting much more comfortable in the lake. He even let me take him on the kayak a couple times and he loved it.

A favorite part of mine was the hike that we went on as a family. The kids LOVED climbing up the rocks and it was seriously breathtaking.

Here are only SOME yes SOME of the pictures. Hopefully one day soon I can come back and add more =)


























































Comments

Popular Posts