Mission Call

Even though I am pretty sad about my mom and dad leaving for a year, I am also excited for them. 

Why are they leaving? 

Because they have been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. 

They put in their papers a little bit ago and we opened their call together as a family for a Family Home Evening last week. They will be serving in Ohio which is where my mom is from and where my dad served his mission a long time ago. 

I am glad that our family was able to be there when they announced their call. My dad told a beautiful story of how he was called to serve there many years ago, how he met my mom, and how much he loves her.  You could tell he is so excited to go back and serve with mom.

They will leave late June this year.

Congrats mom and dad, we love you.

And we are going to miss you way too much. I am not sure what our kids are going to do actually. You have become such a huge part of their lives.

Hopefully it goes by quick!

Here are a couple random pics that I have snapped with my phone the last week or so.



Yes, there is a Grandpa under there =)




Comments

Popular Posts