Phoenix Children's Museum

While we were in Phoenix for the week, we decided it would be fun to take the kids to the Children's Museum in Phoenix. We had never been before and I thought it was probably time. 

Oh my goodness. I actually feel guilty that I have never taken my kids here before!
It was incredible. There was so many things to do that we didn't even get to them all.

The kids built stuff, drew stuff, painted stuff, played with toys, balls, you name it, climbed stuff, ran around, went grocery shopping, raced cars, rode bikes, made ice cream, I could go on and on lol. I'm so glad we went.

It was perfect too because it helped get my mind off of stuff and I loved seeing the kids have so much fun. It was also great once again to have my mom with us. She is the best and is so so close to both of our kids. She spoiled them at the end with lemonade and cookies from the museum. 

It was a great time.































Comments

Popular Posts