Shopping Buddy
Lexi has still never shown an interest for shopping. It's actually always been the opposite. There have been numerous times now too where Grandma and I take her out to go shopping and she is bored bored bored.
However, this little boy loves it. He seriously loves it.
He loves picking out clothes and shoes. And make no mistake, he has developed quite the fashion opinion too. Heaven knows that if I ask him to wear a shirt he doesn't like, we will have a pretty substantial battle.
So while we were in Phoenix for the week I decided to take my little shopping dude out for a one on one date. And it was so fun. We picked out shoes (which he is obsessed with!) we had pretzels from Auntie Anne's, we threw some coins into the fountain, and he got to pick out a few shirts.
I love that he loves to walk and shop with me. I hope it lasts =)


Comments
Post a Comment