We Love Grandma!
This year we got to celebrate one of our favorite people in the whole world.
Grandma dear!
She requested that Lexi make her cake and Lexi was so excited as you could imagine.
Lexi decided we should make it yellow since yellow is Grandma's favorite color. And both kids insisted that we get the "special" light up candles for her.
I helped smooth out the frosting a little but honestly Lexi did most of the work.
And Grandma was nice enough to let the kids help her blow out the candles.
We all love Grandma to extreme measures. She is constantly making us all feel so loved. She is always playing with my kids, helping me with hundreds of things, and most importantly she is always there to listen to each and every one of us. I love coming around the corner to hear either Lexi or Izaac telling her their new best story.
I am not sure what we would do with out her. I love that we are so close and that I have her as a constant in my life. It's one of my greatest blessings.
Happy birthday mom! We love you!


Awe, thanks guys! love you tons!
ReplyDelete