Hair Done JUST Right
So I learned a little something today =)
For the last couple months or so, Izaac has gotten extremely particular with his hair. And I mean, "Mom don't touch it AT ALL", particular.
He will literally stand in front of the bathroom mirror for quite some time and carefully brush it ever so gently. And anytime I try to go near it, he gets annoyed.
"It has to be just right mom!" "You're messing it up!"
He also screams bloody murder when we mention the words, "hair cut".
Well I decided to post a picture on instagram because I caught him doing his infamous bathroom stance with my camera and Jimmy's sister commented how it was just like his daddy!
I showed Jimmy what Amanda had said and he admitted that he was the exact same way when he was younger and spent so much time making sure his hair was perfect.
Hehe.
Here's to cute boys and cute hair
Here's to cute boys and cute hair



Comments
Post a Comment