Officially Listed


It's an understatement when we say how busy the last week has been. Getting a house ready to sell is no joke. Especially when you have three little tykes at home.

I wish I could say that it's been easy.  Or more so that our three little tykes weren't ignored or neglected at all during the last week... but saying that would be the lie of the century =)
I don't think I have touched my canon in seriously over two weeks!

Luckily for us, all of our kids have stepped up. Zave still remains the best baby of all time. I swear I could leave him alone for hours and he would still be happy as a clam. And Lexi and Izaac deserve awards for being so good I think.

Seriously. I'm not sure if it's the look of pure exhaustion on Jimmy and my faces and they feel sorry for us or what, but man!

Lexi literally demands that I not do the dishes and makes sure to do all of them as soon as they hit the sink. She also without any kind of protest whatsoever, will fetch Zave anything that he needs. She has also been getting her own lunch ready for school, picking her clothes out the night before, and making sure that her shoes are by the door before bed. And every single time she is home and I am out picking weeds, she is out there helping me. I think she probably has picked over 100 weeds in the last couple days. She's the best.

And Izaac has been such a champ at picking up. After the first few days of "kill me now busy" he doesn't even wait to be asked. If he is done playing with something, he just picks it up.

Honestly, I feel the worst for Izaac. There have been numerous days now where it's just like please just watch a show or a movie for a little while! and that is really hard for him. He is a straight up player through and through (and no I don't mean with the ladies). All this boy wants to do is play with toys or balls and run around. So it's been hard on him. But like I said, he has really stepped it up.

And he has really stepped it up with laundry! It's been so nice! He has a serious obsession with clothes (that's it's own post) and so he has kind of become obsessed with the laundry. So he now makes the dirty piles for me. Puts the clothes in the washer (after my approval). Takes the clothes out of the dryer, helps me sort them, and puts them away. It's kind of the best.

Anyways, it's been quite the month of busy lately and it feels amazing to be sitting here and not outside sweating my tail off doing yard work. It also feels amazing to stare outside at that sign! Because yes my friends, our home is officicially on the market!!

Now we just need it to sell!

Comments

Popular Posts