Welcome Back!

Well, the inevitable school season is quickly approaching. 
It's so close in fact that we had Lexi's open house tonight. 

We met her new teacher, Mrs. Moncibaez. We walked around her new classroom and her new spot. We met up with old friends. And we most importantly took some time to understand the fact that the time has come lol 

We sat outside her classroom for a couple minutes and just talked about the new year. About new possibilities, about fun new predictions, and about how we can do hard things. 

You could tell Lexi was very nervous. She wouldn't even say hi to her teacher. But she didn't cry either which I was very proud of her for, especially because Jimmy was of course working, and I was manning the kids alone.

Her most relaxed part was when we walked over to the cafeteria and got some popcorn. I took a couple pictures here and she insisted that I take one with her and Zave. It was cute and I was really happy that the night ended on such a positive note.

Here's to the first grade!




Comments

Popular Posts