Zave is 4 Months Old!

Zave Zave babe! You are FOUR months old now!

And you never stop smiling!
You seriously are always laughing and smiling. I
I have so many people tell me that they have never seen a happier baby!

You just love to smile at everyone, especially your brother and sister. Man do you love them. Sometimes I think that's it, Zavier is going to be scared of them for a while now because they can be so rough with you but nope! As soon as you see Lexi or Izaac you immediately start smiling ear to ear.
And I think it's Izaac that has gotten you to laugh the loudest so far.

Again, one would think that his loud noises might scare you... but you absolutely LOVE it. It's like you know he is your brother. You know he loves you. And you just want to be part of all the fun. I really love the bond that both of you have. Izaac is constantly kissing you and trying to make you laugh.

Well, we all love to try and make you laugh.
Because it's so easy and it's so cute!!

You actually smile and laugh with just about anyone lol.
 Doctors, strangers at the grocery store, people at church. You name it. You even let people at church hold you!
 Every Sunday, I repeat, every Sunday, I literally have several requests from women to hold you. 

It's so nice how calm and happy you are with anyone and everyone. 

So your biggest accomplishment this month, aside from laughing all day long, has been rolling. You only roll the one direction (to the left) but you do it pretty often and definitely on purpose. When I come to get you after a nap, I never know how I am going to find you; belly up or belly down lol.

You are almost 15 pounds now and you keep getting more and more rolls.
But don't worry,  I love every single one =)
And you are still eating about 6 ounces every 4-5 hours.

You sleep through the night so well and I am starting to put you down earlier and earlier. On a regular day you go down around 8 and then wake up between 5-6. 

You love to be on your belly and are already starting to figure out how to do the downward dog position! Once in a while you'll just get up on all fours and make us all stop in amazement.

You also love to be in your swing. But you never stand a chance at staying awake in it too long.
I swear, your record is only like 7 minutes lol.

Oh! And you duh! Another big accomplishment this month is getting those hands in your mouth! You are becoming a master at it. In fact, sometimes you even manage to get that entire fist into your mouth =)
You'll try to fit both fists in actually. But... it doesn't really ever seem to work.
It is the cutest thing ever though.

You actually are starting to be able to put other things in your mouth too.
If you get a hold of something, you try so hard to get whatever it is in your month.

Zavier you are more than a joy. 
You are our family's angel. 

I think back and even though we wanted and tried for you for two whole years, I am so so so glad that you didn't come until now because it just allows for all of us, even Lexi and and Izaac to truly enjoy you.

And it would be the biggest shame to not be able to enjoy you because if I haven't said it a million times already, you are the best baby on the planet!

We LOVE you, you little 4 month old cutie!



Comments

Popular Posts