Last Hoo-rah!

Summer, I am going to miss you so. 

Mostly because I hate how we won't have Lexi home with us all day anymore.
I know I am supposed to enjoy this part, even more so now that we have moved past the Kindergarten year, but I have to say, it still makes me sad.

So we tried to make the last day before school started as memorable as possible. Jimmy had to work on some work stuff so he stayed home with Zave and I took Lexi and Izaac to the splash pad over in Sedona. And it was such a beautiful day. We really had so much fun. I think the kids really enjoyed being out somewhere without the baby hogging most of my attention.

I got to follow them around the play ground and I even ran through a sprinkler or two with them.

It was a mid morning filled with snacks, giggling, games, races, and lots of splashing.

And then on our way home, I let the kids get happy meals from "Old Mc Donalds" AND ice cream cones ,which they obviously had to eat first. Yes, they thought I was the coolest lol.

It was weird coming back from Sedona, knowing that it might be one of the last times we are there in who knows how long. I am going to miss being so close to such a beautiful place. But I am so grateful that we got to have such a fun and memorable morning there.


























Comments

Popular Posts