5 Months, Still Bragging

Zavier Daniel Cox, I can't even handle how wonderful you are. 
I think sunshine emits out of my body every time I think about you.
(Which luckily for me, is 24-7!)

We like to call you our big ball of love. Because you, you little handsome boy, really are just one great big giant ball of love.

I still can't believe that God sent us someone so undeniably amazing, special, and angelic. 
You really do remind me of an angel.

Zavier, you seriously are still always happy! ALWAYS.
Sometimes I'll wake up at night (because of your sister) and so I'll come check on you. And you are wide awake but just playing or talking to yourself in your crib, just as happy as can be.

When we put you down for bed or naps, you NEVER cry. EVER. I mean seriously, you never have. Even if you don't end up falling asleep, you don't cry about it. I'll just come in 10-15 minutes later and again, you'll just be in there playing with your blanket, happy as can be lol.

You actually never cry about anything. If you are hungry or sometimes tired, you will start to complain, like whine a little, but as far as full on crying, I swear, you NEVER do it!

 It is just incredible how calm you are! 

And how patient.
This last month has probably been the busiest of my life. With Jimmy's work schedule, getting our house ready to sell, keeping it nice after we listed it, and then still doing the normal mom of three duties, its been pretty hectic, but you remain a constant trooper. If I wake you up, you don't get mad. If I make you sit in your car seat for awhile, while I run around the house doing things, you just sit there.
SMILING.

The other night on our way to Phoenix, it was Labor Day so there was tons of traffic. We must have been in stop and go traffic for at least 2 hours. And in the car for longer. And you didn't complain even once. And you weren't even sleeping!

I can't get over it.
I just can't.

AND not only are you the best baby of all time but as far as your milestones go, you are also doing AMAZING.

This makes me cry.
I can't get over this either.

Zavier. You are now getting up on all fours all of the time. You go back wards, you rock, and you also every once in a while even get a lunge in forward! You are also rolling like it's your job. To you, that trick is totally old news though. You are now a pro. Both ways.

You are spoon eating too!!!
We gave you rice cereal for the first time last week and all it took was one try and you got it. You also love the stuff. The second day of eating it, you just wanted more and more.
And for the last two days, you have had bananas. Which, I think it's safe to say, is more than fine with you. You love them! Tonight, I sat on the counter and fed you like I have been feeding you for months. It was so easy.

You're also so alert. If you hear someone come in to the room, you instantly look to see who it is. If there is someone around or we put a toy in the air, you can follow it with your eyes, no problem. Not only can you follow it but you can reach out and grab it! Your reflexes are SO GOOD. It doesn't matter if the toy is hanging, being given to you, or on the floor. If it is in your reach, then you can get it. And you do. AND then you go for the gold and get it in your mouth!

We were told that there was such a significant chance that you wouldn't be doing any of these things and you are literally doing them ALL and with flying colors!

It's amazing.
You are amazing.

You Zave babe are also still very vocal. You love to make noises and talk to people.
Sometimes when I change your diaper, I go to get the diaper and you have already rolled over lol
You have a serious grip on you and we have to be careful now, especially me and Lexi with our hair.
You sit in your bumbo extremely well.
If you wake up earlier than I want to get up, I can literally give you a bottle and then leave you to play on a blanket in your room with some toys, and go back to sleep. I don't have to worry about you at all.
We're pretty sure you know what the word baba means now.
You are getting more and more ticklish everyday.
You actually smile at strangers unlike your siblings.
Again, you never cry.
You are eating 6 ounces every 4-5 hours.
You weigh and are fitting best in 6 month clothes.
You go to bed around 8 and don't wake up until 5-6 in the next morning.
You laugh a hundred times a day.
And you smile way more than even that!

You  Zave Zave ARE THE BEST!


Happy five months cutie!



Comments

Popular Posts